Michael Gluck, better known by his stage name Piano Squall released his first album on piano music. He is classically trained concert pianist and performs regularly for charity since 2003. Read the review of his album.
Some facts about this album GAME:
- 17 songs from various games and anime
- 1 original work
- range from lively to melancholic
- It includes “Final Fantasy Battle Medley” – the longest track in the CD
- the last track on GAME, “Boss Battle” is a completely original
composition that Gluck composed with Michael Huang, a composer and
sound designer based in California.
- Gluck will be donating 20 percent of all profits from GAME sales to charity.
Image: Handsome Gluck
I hate it when there is a better-looking guy plays the piano better than me.
You can get the album here: